Apple iPhone XS Max is the bigger version of the iPhone XS. It comes with a bigger display size and battery. This phone has a 6.5 inch Super AMOLED display and is powered by Apple A12 chipset. In the camera department, the XS Max has the same dual 12MP cameras on the rear accompanied by a Quad LED flash. The selfie camera is 7MP, just like the one in its smaller counterpart. The phone doesn’t feature the e-SIM technology Like the iPhone XS. Instead, it supports the use of two plastic SIM cards. The iPhone XS Max has front & back glass with a stainless steel frame. According to Apple, this phone has better battery life than the iPhone X. In addition, it supports Qi wireless charging and fast charging technology (50% in 30mins). This page provides the price of Apple iPhone XS Max in Kenya and its specifications.
The Key Features Of The XS Max
- 6.5 inch display, 1242 pixels x 2688 pixels resolution
- OS: iOS 12
- Hexa Core processor, Apple A12 Bionic chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64/256/512GB internal storage, MicroSD card not supported
- Back camera: Dual: Dual: 12MP ( f/1.8, OIS, PDAF) + 12MP (f/2.4, OIS, PDAF, 2X Optical Zoom), Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama), 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording & stereo sound recording
- Front camera: 7MP, f/2.2, HDR, 1080p@60fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB 2.0, NFC
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, barometer
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3174mAh Li-Ion battery
Apple iPhone XS Max Price In Kenya
Apple iPhone XS Max Pros & Cons
- Big 6.5 inch display – This is a great display for browsing and watching videos. It utilizes the Super AMOLED technology and has 1242p resolution. Although this display is big, the design of this iPhone makes it easy to hold and operate with one hand.
- 4G network connectivity – This device can connect to 4G LTE networks in Kenya. 4G allows faster connection to the internet than 3G & 2G networks.
- Dual SIM – The XS Max is the first device from Apple with dual SIM support. This is a feature that many iPhone lovers have been looking forward to for a long time.
- Huge internal storage – The most expensive version of this phone comes with 512GB internal storage space. You can also get in 64GB & 256GB variants.
- Face ID unlock – Face ID recognition feature in the XS Max is more reliable and faster than that in the iPhone X. This feature allows you to scan your face to access the device.
- Bluetooth enabled – The device can easily connect wirelessly to other devices for file sharing. You can also use Bluetooth to share your internet connections as well as listen to music via external audio devices.
- NFC support – NFC allows you to make quick mobile payments. You can also use this feature to share files.
- 4GB of RAM – This is an adequate RAM and the biggest ever in an iPhone.
- Impressive camera performance – The 12MP dual rear cameras can shoot 4K videos.
- Elegant design – This phone looks like the iPhone XS but it’s slightly larger. Its stainless steel chassis and scratch resistant glass panels greatly enhance its look.
- GPS receiver – The feature allows the phone get accurate geographical information. You can use it to get directions and choose the best routes.
- IP68 rated – iPhone XS Max is water and dust resistant. It can be submerged up to 2m in water for 30min without damage.
- Powerful chipset – This is a powerful, smart and efficient chipset. It offers 50% more efficiency than the A11.
- Hexa Core processor – The six processing units work simultaneously on different tasks with impressive speed.
- Wi-Fi support – The user can connect to Wi-Fi networks available within the phone’s range. The phone can also be used as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Fast recharge – The XS Max supports fast charging. You can get 50% within 30 minutes.
- Wireless charging.
- The is most expensive iPhone ever. There are cheaper alternatives with impressive specs.
- No FM radio receiver. You cannot tune to your favorite FM station.
- No microSD card slot.
- Non-removable battery.
Apple iPhone XS Max Specifications
|Dimensions||157.5mm x 77.4mm x 7.7mm|
|Body Material||stainless steel frame, glass front/back|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|Extras||IP68 certified: water & dust resistance|
Water resistance(up to 2 meter for 30 minutes)
|Size||6.5 inches (84.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED, capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors|
|Resolution||1242 pixels x 2866 pixels (458PPI), 19.9:9 aspect ratio (458PPI)|
|Protection||Oleophobic coating, scratch-resistant glass|
|Operating System||iOS 12|
|Chipset||Apple A12 Bionic|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-Core graphics)|
|Micro SD Slot||No|
|Back||Dual 12 Megapixels|
|Features||f/1.8 28mm, f/2.4 52mm, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, OIS, phase detection, quad-LED dual-tone flash, touch focus, face/smile detection, geo-tagging, HDR (panorama/photo), simultaneous 4K video recording & 8MP image recording, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps & 2160p@24/30/60fps video recording|
|Features||f/2.2, face detection, HDR, panorama, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||v2.0, proprietary-reversible connector|
|Music play time||-|