Apple iPhone XS comes with a 5.8 inch Super AMOLED display. It has a stainless steel metal frame, dual 12MP rear cameras, 4GB of RAM and 512GB internal storage space. The iPhone XS has the new Apple A12 Bionic chipset. This phone comes with the e-SIM technology. An E-SIM is basically a non-removable electronic SIM card that replaces the physcal (plastic) SIM cards everyone is used to. You can only change from one operator to another using software. The XS features a 7MP front camera. On this webpage, you will get the price of Apple iPhone XS in Kenya and its full specifications.
The Key Features Of The XS
- 5.8 inch display, 1125 pixels x 2436 pixels resolution
- OS: iOS 12
- Hexa Core processor, Apple A12 Bionic chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64/256/512GB internal storage, MicroSD card not supported
- Back camera: Dual: 12MP ( f/1.8, OIS, PDAF) + 12MP (f/2.4, OIS, PDAF, 2X Optical Zoom), Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama), 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording & stereo sound recording
- Front camera: 7MP, f/2.2, HDR, 1080p@60fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB 2.0, NFC
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, barometer
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 2648mAh Li-Ion battery
Apple iPhone XS Price In Kenya
Apple iPhone XS Pros & Cons
- 5.8 inch Super AMOLED display – The display has an impressive 1125p resolution which gives it sharp 458ppi density. This Super AMOLED has good brightness with no shadows.
- 4GB of RAM – This is a lot of RAM that make this phone capable of running several apps simultaneously without slowing down or lagging.
- Different storage options – The unit is available in 64GB, 256GB and 512GB internal storage options. This allows you to go for the storage option that suits your needs and budget.
- 4G network connectivity – The phone can connect to 4G network bands available in Kenya. With the XS. you will always enjoy fast internet connection.
- Hi-resolution cameras – The iPhone XS packs dual 12MP cameras accompanied by Quad-LED flash. This phone can capture 4K videos. The 7MP front camera has f/2.2 aperture and can take FHD videos.
- eSIM technology – This is an embedded electronic SIM that is not removable. This allows the user to use two different networks- one through the e-SIM and the other on the nano SIM slot provided.
- Premium body design – It is an ultra thin 7.7mm phone that is designed with a stainless steel frame and glass back and front.
- Water & dust resistance – The phone is IP68 rated. It cannot be damaged easily by water or dust.
- Face ID scanner – This scanner is faster and more reliable than the scanner on the iPhone X.
- Bluetooth v5.0 – This enables the user connect the Airpods and to other phones. You can share files or your phone’s internet connection through Bluetooth.
- Hexa-core processor – This are 6 different processing units that enable fast multitasking.
- Powered by Apple A12 Bionic chipset – This is the first ever 7nm chipset and it is considered the smartest and most powerful chipset at the time of the release of the iPhone XS.
- GPS enabled – This enable you to track other devices, get directions and navigation routes.
- Wi-Fi support – This phone has an inbuilt adapter that lets the user connect to nearby Wi-Fi networks. You can also create a Wi-Fi hotspot that other nearby devices can use to access internet.
- Fast charging technology – This technology allows you to get a 50% refill in half an hour.
- The phone comes with a heavy price tag. It is more expensive than many Android flagships.
- No microSD slot.
- There is no 3.5mm jack.
- The battery is embedded within the phone’s internals. You risk damaging the phone if you try to remove the battery.
- No FM radio.
Apple iPhone XS Specifications
|Dimensions||143.6mm x 70.9mm x 7.7mm|
|Body Material||stainless steel frame, glass front/back|
|SIM||Nano SIM & e-SIM|
|Extras||IP68 certified: water & dust resistance|
Water resistance(up to 2 meter for 30 minutes)
|Size||5.8 inches (82.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED, capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors|
|Resolution||1125 pixels x 2436 pixels (458PPI), 19.9:9 aspect ratio (458PPI)|
|Protection||Oleophobic coating, scratch-resistant glass|
|Operating System||iOS 12|
|Chipset||Apple A12 Bionic|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-Core graphics)|
|Micro SD Slot||No|
|Back||Dual 12 Megapixels|
|Features||f/1.8 28mm, f/2.4 52mm, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, OIS, phase detection, quad-LED dual-tone flash, touch focus, face/smile detection, geo-tagging, HDR (panorama/photo), simultaneous 4K video recording & 8MP image recording, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps & 2160p@24/30/60fps video recording|
|Features||f/2.2, face detection, HDR, panorama, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||v2.0, proprietary-reversible connector|
|Music play time||-|