BlackBerry Evolve is one of the devices released in 2018 by the Canadian phone maker. This smartphone was released alongside the Blackberry Evolve X. These two phones are the first to be featured in the company’s new line “Evolve:” This phone has a large and tall 5.99 inch FHD display without the iconic QWERTY keypad like the Blackberry Key2. The Evolve packs 4GB of RAM, 64GB internal storage and supports microSD cards (up to 256GB). BB Evolve runs on Android Oreo and is powered by Snapdragon 450 chipset. This phone features dual 13MP + 13MP rear cameras and a 16MP selfie camera. This webpage provides the price of BlackBerry Evolve in Kenya and its full specs.
The Key Features Of The Evolve
- 5.99 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2160 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- 1.8GHz Octa Core processor, Snapdragon 450 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual: 13MP, Dual-LED, PDAF, dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama & 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: 16MP, LED flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, fingerprint (rear), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 4000mAh battery
BlackBerry Evolve Price In Kenya
| KSh35,500.00 |
*Delivery Fees May Apply*
| KSh35,500.00 |
*Delivery Fees May Apply*
BlackBerry Evolve Pros & Cons
- Large 5.99 inch display – This phone features a large 5.99 inch IPS LCD display which is perfect for browsing, reading and watching youtube videos.
- 4G network – You can connect to 4G network offered by Safaricom, Telkom and others for faster uploads and downloads speeds.
- Dual SIM support – This phone allows the user to use two SIM cards simultaneously.
- Fingerprint scanner – It is mounted at the back. This security feature facilates quick access.
- Face ID technology – The face ID scanner provides an extra security layer to the Blackberry Evolve.
- Tall display design – This phone’s 5.99 inch display comes with 18:9 aspect ratio. This design minimizes bezel area.
- MicroSD card support – The phone has a microSD card slot. This slot also serves as the SIM 2 slot. It allows storage expansion up to 256GB.
- GPS – This feature allows the user get distances, directions and the topography of a given place with the help of tools like Google Maps.
- Wi-Fi support -This phone connects Wi-Fi networks.You can also use it to create a WIFI network for other devices that can be by other WiFi enabled gadgets.
- 2.2GHz processor – This phone’s Octa Core processor has processing power thanks to its 2.2GHz clock speed.
- Bluetooth 5.0 – This allows BlackBerry to connect to other devices for file sharing. You can also use Bluetooth to listen to the music on your phone via Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
- Huge battery – Blackberry Evolve comes with a 4000mAh battery supporting fast charging technology.
- Quality camera profile – The Evolve packs dual 13MP+13MP rear cameras that can record 1080p videos while the selfie camera is 16MP.
- 3.5mm jack – The port allows the user to connect external audio devices.
- 4GB of RAM – This allows several apps to run simultaneously and smoothly.
- Huge on-board storage – Evolve comes with 64GB internal storage space.
- Non-removable battery – This makes it difficult to switch-off phone when it freezes or when you wants to replace the battery. Furthermore, opening up the phone may void its warrant.
- Hybrid Slot – MicroSD card and SIM 2 share the same slot. They cannot be used simultaneously.
- No FM radio.
BlackBerry Evolve Specifications
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 pixels x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio, (403PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 256GB|
|Back||Dual: 13 Megapixels + 13 Megapixels|
|Features||Dual-LED, PDAF, dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama & 1080p@30fps video recording|
|Features||LED flash, 1080p@30fps|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS2|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0|