Cubot Dinosaur and Infinix Hot 3 LTE are both budget phones that support 4G networks. They are in the same price range. They are both good options if you are looking for a 4G phone with other good features. If you are torn between the Cubot Dinosaur and the Infinix Hot 3 LTE, you are at the right place.
We are going to compare these two gadgets as well as put there features side by side to help you choose the one that suits you best.
Cubot Dinosaur Vs Infinix Hot 3 LTE: The Similarities
- Both smartphones have 5.5 inch screens
- Both phones have 1.3GHz quad-core processors
- The internal storage space in both phone sis 16GB
- They both support 4G networks
Infinix Hot 3 Vs Cubot Dinosaur: The differences
- The Cubot Dinosaur runs on Android v6.0 Marshmallow while the Infinix Hot 3 LTE runs on Android v5.1 Lollipop.
- The Infinix Hot 3 LTE has 2GB of RAM. The Cubot Dinosaur on the other hand has 3GB of RAM.
- The back camera on Cubot Dinosaur is 8MP. The back camera on the Infinix Hot 3 LTE is 13MP.
- The selfie camera on the Cubot Dinosaur is 2MP. The selfie camera on the Infinix Hot 3 LTE is 5MP.
- The Cubot Dinosaur has a bigger battery than the Infinix Hot 3 LTE. The battery on the Cubot phone packs 4150mAh while the one on the Infinix Hot 3 LTE packs 3000mAh.
Infinix Hot 3 LTE Vs Cubot Dinosaur: Side by Side Specs Comparison
Cubot Dinosaur Vs Infinix Hot 3 LTE: Verdict
Both phones are great. They are both well priced and have the features that an average phone user will want in a smartphone. However, it is important to point out that the Cubot Dinosaur is a better performer. Although the phones have the same processing speed, the Cubot has 3GB of RAM-Infinix has 2GB of RAM. Therefore, if you are more into performance, you should definitely choose the Cubot Dinosaur. The Infinix Hot 3 LTE has better camera (both front and rear). If you are camera centric, the Infinix Hot 3 LTE will be a better choice.
Infinix Hot 3 LTE price in Kenya
Cubot Dinosaur price in Kenya
|Phones & Tablets Kenya||KSh. 12,999|
|Phone Place Kenya||KSh. 13,000|