HTC Exodus 1 is the first Crypto/Blockchain-based smartphone from the Taiwanese phone maker that can be bought using cryptocurrencies. The unit comes with an attractive specs profile and powerful software that can cope with cryptocurrency mining and security. It has a big 6.0 inch with a 1440p Quad-HD resolution. It is powered by the flagship grade Snapdragon 845 SoC, has 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage and runs on Android Oreo. The Exodus 1 has dual cameras at the front and at the back. The rear 12MP + 16MP lenses are accompanied by dual-LED flash and can shoot 4K videos. The two 8MP selfie lenses at the front are accompanies by a single LED flash. This phone has a 3500mAh battery supporting quick charging and wireless charging technologies. On this web-page, you will discover the price of HTC Exodus 1 in Kenya and its specifications.
The Key Features Of Exodus 1
- 6.0 inch display, 1440 pixels x 3160 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa Core 2.8GHz Processor, Snapdragon 845 chipset
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, MicroSD card not supported
- Back camera: Dual: 12MP (PDAF) + 16MP (PDAF), Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR, 2160p@30/60fps video recording
- Front camera: Dual: 8MP + 8MP, LED flash, HDR, panorama, 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear), accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyro
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3500mAh battery
HTC Exodus 1 Price In Kenya
Price of this phone in the country is expected to start at KSh. 100,000. We will update prices at different shops as soon as it is available.
HTC Exodus 1 Pros & Cons
- Big Quad-HD display- The 6.0 inch display has 1440p resolution. It has very high contrast and amazing brightness.
- Big RAM – The device has 6GB of RAM which translates into smooth running of apps, including high-end ones like 3D games.
- Huge 128GB internal storage – You can store lots of files and not run out of space fast.
- Dual SIM support – You can use two different SIM cards at the same time. This can help you separate you work life from your personal life.
- 4G connevtivity – Both SIM cards can connect to 4G networks to allow you to enjoy fast internet connection speeds offered by Safaricom 4G, Telkom 4G and others.
- Wi-Fi enabled – The device can be used as a Wi-Fi hotspot and can connect Wi-Fi networks.
- Quality camera module – The unit packs 4 camera lenses in total and with LED flashes on both sides. The front camera module can shoot full HD videos while the one on the rear can take 4K videos.
- Has 3.5mm jack is available.
- GPS enabled – The feature allows you to access accurate geographical information with the help of applications like Google maps.
- Powered by Snapdragon 845 SoC – This is a flagship grade chipset that makes the Exodus 1 perform tasks fast and efficiently.
- Has fingerprint scanner – This sensor is well placed at the back.
- Decent battery – HTC Exodus 1 is powered by a 3500mAh battery.
- Has Bluetooth – This feature allows you to connect to other Bluetooth enabled devices to share files, play audio signals as well as share your phone’s internet connection via Bluetooth tethering.
- Resistant to water and dust – The device is built to withstand water and dust damage.
- No microSD card slot for expanding storage.
HTC Exodus 1 Specifications
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|Type||IPS LCDcapacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1440 pixels x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio, (573PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845|
|Processor||Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)|
|Micro SD Slot||Not supported|
|Back||Dual: 12 Megapixels + 16 Megapixels|
|Features||PDAF, Depth sensor, Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama, 2160p@60/30fps video recording|
|Front||Dual: 8 Megapixels + 8 Megapixels|
|Features||HDR, LED flash, HDR, 1080p@30fps|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||USB 2.0, Type-C|