Honor Note 10 is a flagship tablet featuring a 6.95 inch full HD display. The large AMOLED display is impressive and has18.5 by 9 aspect ratio. This unit has many remarkable features that include AI-powered dual rear cameras that can shoot 4K videos, dual stereo loudspeakers with Dolby panoramic sound and 6/8GB of RAM. The Honor Note 10 runs on Android Oreo with EMUI 8.2 skin. Another major highlight of the phone is its 5000mAh battery that can power the huge display for a long period on a single charge.
Honor Note 10 Price In Kenya
The price of the Honor Note 10 In Kenya is expected to start at KSh. 41,000. Its price will be updated when it is available in the country.
|Where To Buy|
The Key Features Of The Honor Note 10
- 6.95-inch display, 1080 pixels x 2220 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa Core processor, Hisilicon Kirin 970 chipset
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual: 16MP (f/1.8, PDAF) +
24 MP (B/W, f/1.8, PDAF), LED flash, HDR, panorama, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS) video recording
- Front camera: 13MP, f/2.0, 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM radio, USB v3.1
- Sensors: Face ID, fingerprint (rear), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 5000mAh battery
Pros & Cons
- Dual SIM – This allows the use of two different SIM cards on the same phone at the same time.
- Ultra slim design – The phablet is only 7.7mm thick. It is quite thin compared to many devices of its size.
- Huge display – The phone offers a huge 6.95 inch Full HD display that is ideal for watching videos and browsing online and reading.
- 4G LTE – Both SIM slots can connect to 4G networks. 4G phones allow faster connectivity to the internet compared to those that only support 3G and 2G networks.
- MicroSD support – The phone comes with a hybrid slot that allows the expansion of the storage space by up to 256GB.
- High-resolution cameras – This unit packs dual 16MP & 24MP rear cameras that can record 4K videos. The selfie camera is 13MP and can record 1080p videos.
- Responsive AMOLED display – The AMOLED capacitive touchscreen supports multitouch and facilitates a highly interactive experience.
- Octa Core CPU – The CPU used in Huawei Honor Note 10 has 8 units and can reach processing speeds of 2.4GHz.
- Wi-Fi Support – This device can connect to nearby WiFi networks and It can also be used to create a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Bluetooth v4.2 – This allows the device to connect to other Bluetooth enabled devices for sharing of files.
- GPS – It makes it possible for the user to know distances, direction, and topography of a given place.
- NFC support.
- Huge battery – The phone’s 5000mAh battery can power the large display for a full day on moderate to heavy use and it supports fast charge technology.
- Fingerprint sensor – This scanner allows quick unlocking of the phone.
- Face ID – This feature allows the user to unlock the phone by scanning the face.
- Heavy weight – The phablet weighs 230g.
- Non-removable battery.
- No 3.5mm jack -The 3.5mm jack has been omitted. You require an adapter to use wired headphones.
Honor Note 10 Specifications
|Dimensions||177mm x 85mm x 7.7mm|
|Body Material||front/rear glass, aluminum body|
|Size||6.95 inch (81.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 pixels x 2220 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio, (355PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 970|
|Processor||Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Micro SD Slot||Up to 256GB-uses SIM 2 slot|
|Back||Dual: 16 Megapixels + 24 Megapixels|
|Features||f/1.8, PDAF (16MP),|
B/W, f/1.8, PDAF (24 MP), LED flash, HDR, panorama, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS) video recording
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB||v3.1, Type-C 1.0|