Huawei Mate 20 Lite comes with a notch display panel and packs 4 camera lenses just like the Huawei Mate 10 Lite. It has a large 6.3 inch display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 1080p resolution. This smartphone is powered by the company’s Hisilicon Kirin 710 chipset and it runs on Android Oreo out of the package. The Mate 20 Lite’s processor is paired with 4/6GB of RAM and it has 64GB on-board storage. It is powered by a 3750mAh battery that supports quick charging technology. This page offers the price of Huawei Mate 20 Lite in Kenya and its full specifications.
The Key Features Of The Mate 20 Lite
- 6.3 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2340 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa Core 2.2GHz processor, Hisilicon Kirin 710 chipset
- 4/6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual: 24MP (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2MP (Depth sensor), LED flash, panorama, HDR, geo-tagging, touch focus, 1080p@30fps
- Front camera: Dual: 20MP + 2MP (depth sensor), HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, USB 2.0, FM radio
- Sensors: Fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3750mAh battery
Huawei Mate 20 Lite Price In Kenya
| KSh33,900.00 |
*Delivery Fees May Apply*
| KSh35,950.00 |
*Delivery Fees May Apply*
Huawei Mate 20 Lite Pros & Cons
- 6.3 inch display – This is a big FHD display with 409ppi density. It is a perfect display for browsing and watching videos.
- Hi-resolution quad camera lens set-up – These cameras can shoot FHD videos. Photographs and videos captured by the dual cameras at the front and at the back are clear and have accurate colors.
- It is powered by Hisilicon Kirin 710 – This is a newly released chipset that replaces the Kirin 659. The Kirin710 offers better multi-core performance compared to its predecessor.
- Dual SIM support – You can have two SIMs on dual stand-by in the Mate 20 Lite. This makes it possible for you enjoy offers from two different networks.
- 4G LTE network connectivity – Both SIM slots allow the user to connect to 4G networks. Most mobile operators in Kenya,including Safaricom and Telkom have rolled out their 4G networks to most parts of the country.
- VoLTE ready – This mobile phone allows the user to make and recieve calls via 4G networks. 4G networks offer higher quality voice calls than 3G networks.
- Wi-Fi support – The feature makes it possible for the Mate 20 Lite to detect nearby Wi-Fi networks and connect to them.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot – This device also allows the user to configure a Wi-Fi hotspot that other devices can use to access the internet.
- 6GB RAM – This RAM is sufficient to enable several applications to run smoothly simultaneously.
- 64GB internal storage – This is fairly big storage space for most users> You can have several apps installed and your media files without worrying about running out of storage space.
- NFC support – The user can connect securely to other devices to share files as well as make payments.
- 3.5mm audio connector – The phone features 3.5mm jack that lets one connect to a number of audio devices such as headphones and speakers.
- Bluetooth v4.2 enabled – The user pair the phone with other nearby Bluetooth enabled devices. This allows him/her to share files and also to listen to music via Bluetooth enabled audio devices.
- GPS support – You can easily navigate to unknown locations, or search for nearby services and facilities using this phone.
- MicroSD card support – Huawei Mate 20 Lite comes with a hybrid slot can be used increase storage up to 256GB.
- Thin aluminum metal body – This phone is 7.6mm thick. It feels comfortable and stylish in the hand. The metal body is also more durable than plastic.
- Fast charging 3750mAh battery – This is a big battery that can be recharged fast.
- Hybrid slot – There is no dedicated slot for microSD card and SIM 2. The two cards share a slot and thus they cannot be used simultaneously.
- The battery is not removable.
- The phone is not water and dust proof.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite Specifications
|Dimensions||158.3mm x 75.3mm x 7.6mm|
|Body Material||front glass, aluminum body|
|SIM||Dual Hybrid SIM|
|Size||6.3 inch (81.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (409PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Hisilicon Kirin 710|
|Processor||Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 256GB(hybrid slot)|
|Back||Dual: 20 Megapixels + 2 Megapixels|
|Features||f/1.8, PDAF (24MP), Depth sensor (2MP), LED flash, panorama, HDR, geo-tagging, touch focus, 1080p@30fps|
|Front||Dual: 24 Megapixels + 2 Megapixels|
|Features||Depth sesnor (2MP), HDR, 1080p@30fps|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|