Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 is an entry level smartphone with modest specs that match its low price. It features a 5.45 inch display with HD resolution and runs on Android Oreo – Go edition just like the Samsung J2 Core, Nokia 1 & Tecno F1. It is powered by Mediatek MT6739 chipset coupled with 1GB of RAM. The Y5 Lite has 16GB on-board storage space. In the camera department, the Y5 Lite has an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie shooter. It comes with a removable 3020mAh battery. On this page you discover tha latest price of Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 in Kenya and its specifications.
The Key Features Of The Y5 Lite
- 5.45 inch display, 720 pixels x 1440 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo: Go Edition
- Quad core 1.5GHz Processor, Mediatek MT6739 chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: 8MP, dual-tone LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3020mAh battery
Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Price In Kenya
| KSh8,700.00 |
*Delivery Fees May Apply*
*Delivery Fees May Apply*
Huawei Y5 Lite Pros & Cons
- Tall HD display – The 5.45 inch display has 720p resolution. This is good resolution for an entry-level device. It gives good quality, bright images.
- Twin SIM support – This device allows you to use two different SIM cards at the same time. You can use Telkom/Airtel and Safaricom.
- Runs on Android OS GO Edition – This is a lite version of the Android OS designed for entry-level devices with low RAM.
- Has 16GB internal storage – This is enough storage space for most entry level users.
- Expandable memory slot available – The phone’s storage can be increased up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- Bluetooth enabled – You can share files, internet connection and do many other things thanks to Bluetooth.
- Has 3.5mm jack – This feature allows you to listen to music and recieve calls through wired headphones and other audio devices.
- Decent battery size – Huawei Y5 Lite packs a 3020mAh battery.
- 4G LTE connectivity – This budget phone will allow you to connect to fast 4G networks in Kenya.
- Has GPS – This device can be used to explore any place of interest. With the help of apps like Google Maps, you can get directions and discover best navigation routes.
- Has a removable battery – You can replace the battery easily when it depreciates.
- Has FM radio – You can tune in to your favorite FM stations to listen to music.
- No fingerprint sensor
- Modest cameras
Huawei Y5 Lite 2018 Specifications
|Body Material||Plastic body|
|SIM||Dual Micro SIM|
|Type||IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors|
|Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels (267PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo; Go Edition|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.5GHz Cortex-A53|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 256GB-dedicated slot|
|Features||f/2.0, autofocus, dual-tone LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection & video recording|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|