Nokia 6.1 Plus (a.k.a Nokia X6) is the first HMD Global phone featuring some of the new & trendy features popular in 2018. It comes with a 5.8 inch Full HD display with a notch and 19: 9 aspect ratio. It also offer Face ID recognition as an added security feature in addition to a fingerprint scanner. Nokia X6 is designed with Gorilla Glass front and back surfaces and a metal frame. This phone sports dual 16MP & 5MP rear camera lenses and a 16MP selfie camera. It runs on Android Oreo and is powered by a 3060mAh battery. This page provides the price of Nokia X6 in Kenya and its full specs.
The Key Features Of Nokia 6.1 Plus
- 5.8 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2280 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa-core 1.8GHz processor, Snapdragon 636 chipset
- 4/6GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual: 16MP (f/2.0, giro-EIS) & 5MP (f/2.2), dual-tone dual-LED flash, autofocus, phase detection, touch focus, geo-tagging, panorama, HDR, face detection & 1080p@30fps video rec
- Front camera: 16MP, f/2.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID recognition, fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3060mAh battery
Nokia 6.1 Plus Price In Kenya
This smartphone is not yet available in Kenya. The price of the X6 in Kenya is expected to start at KSh. 25,000. Price will be updated as soon as it is available.
Nokia X6 (Nokia 6.1 Plus) Pros & Cons
- Big Hi-resolution display – The 5.8 inch 1080p display offers amazing image quality and has sharp contrast.
- Decent cameras – This phone features dual back cameras with a 16MP selfie shooter.
- Dual SIM support means the user can use the same phone and two different SIM at the same time.
- Memory card support – Storage can be increased up to 256GB via the microSD card slot.
- Up to 6GB of RAM – This phone is available in 4GB and 6GB RAM variants. Both phones have sufficient RAM to handle several apps at the same time smoothly.
- This phone can connect to 4G networks on both SIM card slots. 4G offers faster internet connections and better quality voice calls (VoLTE).
- Octa-core 1.8GHz CPU – CPU with 8 processing units allows seamless multitasking.
- Fingerprint scanner – The rear mounted fingerprint scanner boosts security and allows the user to have quick access to the device.
- Wi-Fi support – Allow the phone to connect to nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot – The user can create a Wi-Fi hotspot that other devices can use to get internet connection.
- The phone comes with Bluetooth v5.0 that offers a faster wireless connection to other devices.
- GPS – This phone is fitted with GPS that helps the user get directions and distance between places.
- The phone features the traditional 3.5mm headphone jack that most people still find useful whenever they want to listen to audio.
- Hybrid SIM slot- This prevents the user from having the second SIM card and a memory card at the same time.
- Non-removable battery – This makes it difficult to replace a faulty battery. You may require some specialist assistance.
- No FM radio.
Nokia X6 (Nokia 6.1 Plus) Specifications
|Dimensions||147.2mm x 71mm x 8mm|
|Body Material||Front/back Gorilla Glass 3|
|SIM||Dual Hybrid Nano SIM|
|Size||5.8 inches, (80.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCDcapacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio, (435PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 256GB(uses SIM slot)|
|Back||16 Megapixels + 5 Megapixels|
|Features||f/2.0, giro-EIS (16MP) f/2.2 (5MP), dual-tone dual-LED flash, autofocus, phase detection, touch focus, geo-tagging, panorama, HDR, face detection & 1080p@30fps video rec|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB OTG|