Nokia 6.1 Plus (a.k.a Nokia X6) is the first HMD Global phone featuring some of the new & trendy features popular in 2018. It comes with a 5.8 inch Full HD display with a notch and 19: 9 aspect ratio. It also offer Face ID recognition as an added security feature in addition to a fingerprint scanner. Nokia X6 is designed with Gorilla Glass front and back surfaces and a metal frame. This phone sports dual 16MP & 5MP rear camera lenses and a 16MP selfie camera. It runs on Android Oreo and is powered by a 3060mAh battery. This page provides the price of Nokia X6 in Kenya and its full specs.
The Key Features Of Nokia 6.1 Plus
- 5.8 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2280 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa-core 1.8GHz processor, Snapdragon 636 chipset
- 4/6GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual: 16MP (f/2.0, giro-EIS) & 5MP (f/2.2), dual-tone dual-LED flash, autofocus, phase detection, touch focus, geo-tagging, panorama, HDR, face detection & 1080p@30fps video rec
- Front camera: 16MP, f/2.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID recognition, fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3060mAh battery
Nokia 6.1 Plus Price In Kenya
|Phone Point|| KSh27,000.00 |
Nokia X6 (Nokia 6.1 Plus) Pros & Cons
- Big Hi-resolution display – The 5.8 inch 1080p display offers amazing image quality and has sharp contrast.
- Decent cameras – This phone features dual back cameras with a 16MP selfie shooter.
- Dual SIM support means the user can use the same phone and two different SIM at the same time.
- Memory card support – Storage can be increased up to 256GB via the microSD card slot.
- Up to 6GB of RAM – This phone is available in 4GB and 6GB RAM variants. Both phones have sufficient RAM to handle several apps at the same time smoothly.
- This phone can connect to 4G networks on both SIM card slots. 4G offers faster internet connections and better quality voice calls (VoLTE).
- Octa-core 1.8GHz CPU – CPU with 8 processing units allows seamless multitasking.
- Fingerprint scanner – The rear mounted fingerprint scanner boosts security and allows the user to have quick access to the device.
- Wi-Fi support – Allow the phone to connect to nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot – The user can create a Wi-Fi hotspot that other devices can use to get internet connection.
- The phone comes with Bluetooth v5.0 that offers a faster wireless connection to other devices.
- GPS – This phone is fitted with GPS that helps the user get directions and distance between places.
- The phone features the traditional 3.5mm headphone jack that most people still find useful whenever they want to listen to audio.
- Hybrid SIM slot- This prevents the user from having the second SIM card and a memory card at the same time.
- Non-removable battery – This makes it difficult to replace a faulty battery. You may require some specialist assistance.
- No FM radio.
Nokia X6 (Nokia 6.1 Plus) Specifications
|Dimensions||147.2mm x 71mm x 8mm|
|Body Material||Front/back Gorilla Glass 3|
|SIM||Dual Hybrid Nano SIM|
|Size||5.8 inches, (80.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCDcapacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio, (435PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 256GB(uses SIM slot)|
|Back||16 Megapixels + 5 Megapixels|
|Features||f/2.0, giro-EIS (16MP) f/2.2 (5MP), dual-tone dual-LED flash, autofocus, phase detection, touch focus, geo-tagging, panorama, HDR, face detection & 1080p@30fps video rec|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB OTG|