Oppo F11 Pro is a flagship grade device with a stunning body design and powerful cameras. It features a tall 6.5 inch 1080p display with no notch or punch-hole. The F11 Pro has 48MP primary camera paired with a 5MP depth sensor. The selfie shooter is a 32MP. It is a motorized pop-up camera. This phone is powered by Qualcomm’s latest flagship SoC, the Snapdragon 855 and has 6GB of RAM. The phone has two storage options: 64GB & 128GB with no microSD card slot. It runs on Android Pie and has a huge 4500mAh battery supporting fast charging. This web-page offers the price of Oppo F11 Pro in Kenya and its specs.
The Key Features Of The F11 Pro
- 6.5 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2340 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v9.0 Pie
- Octa Core 2.84GHz Processor, Snapdragon 855 chipset
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage, MicroSD card not supported
- Back camera: Dual: 48MP (PDAF) + 5MP (f/2.4, depth sensor), LED flash, HDR, panorama & 2160p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: Pop-up: 32MP, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 4500mAh battery
Oppo F11 Pro Price In Kenya
Price of this smartphone is expected to start at KSh, 64,999. Price will be updated as soon as it is available in the country.
|Where To Buy|
Oppo F11 Pro Pros & Cons
- Big screen with full HD resolution – The 6.5 inch display has 1080p resolution. This means it gives high quality images with sharp contrast. It is perfect for gaming and watching videos.
- Powerful cameras – The device features a 32MP selfie camera with dual rear camera set-up that includes a 48MP main lens and can shoot 4K videos. This makes F11 Pro a very good camera smartphone.
- Has one of the latest flagship SoC – It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 chipset.
- 4G support with VoLTE.
- Dual SIM support – You can use two SIM cards at the same time on this device. This can help you differentiate your personal and business life.
- Elegant & unique design – The phone comes with no notch or punch hole cutout. It has a true full view display. This has been achieved by the motorized pop-up selfie camera.
- Huge battery size – The F11 Pro comes with a 4500mAh cell which should last long even under heavy usage. This battery supports 18W fast charging.
- Has 6GB of RAM – This is ample RAM. You should expect nothing other than smooth running of apps.
- GPS enabled – You can explore various places using your phone. With this feature, you can get accurate data like compass direction, distances between places and traffic situation on roads.
- The 3.5mm headphone jack is available
- Has fingerprint scanner – The sensor is placed at the back and allows you to access you phone quickly after scanning your finger.
- Wi-Fi enabled – Oppo F11 Pro can connect to Wi-Fi hotspots that are within its range. You can also create a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Bluetooth v5.0 connectivity – The user can connect to other devices wirelessly to share/transfer files.
- Android Pie operating system.
- Has 128GB ROM – This is enough space to store you photos, videos, music and other files that you would like to have in your phone.
- No microSD card slot.
- Not water & dust resistant.
Oppo F11 Pro Specifications
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 pixels x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio, (396PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v9.0 Pie|
|Processor||Octa-core (1x2.84GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.8GHz Kryo 485)|
|Micro SD Slot||Not supported|
|Back||Dual: 48 Megapixels + 5 Megapixels|
|Features||PDAF, f/2.4, depth sensor, LED flash, HDR, panorama & 2160p@30fps video recording|
|Front||Mechanical pop-up: 32 Megapixels|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|