Oppo F9 Pro smartphone has slightly better specs than its standard version, the Oppo F9 The unit packs the same 6.3 inch FHD display with the beautifully water drop designed notch. It is also powered by the same Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 chipset and runs on Android v8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2 on top. The F9 Pro features 6GB of RAM with 128GB internal storage. This makes it superior over the F9 which comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. This unit is however powered by a slightly smaller battery a capacity of 3400mAh. This smartphone supports VOOC Flash Charging technology. It has the same impressive 25MP selfie camera, facial recognition feature and a fingerprint scanner located on the rear. This webpage provides the price of Oppo F9 Pro in Kenya and its specifications.
The Key Features of Oppo F9 Pro
- 6.3 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2280 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa Core processor, Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 chipset
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual: 16MP (f/1.9, PDAF) + 2MP (Depth perception), LED flash, panorama, HDR & 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: 25MP, f/2.0, 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3500mAh battery
Oppo F9 Pro Price In Kenya
The prices of the F9 in Kenya is expected to start at KSh. 40,000. It’s not yet available in the country. Price will be updated as soon as it gets here.
Oppo F9 Pro Pros & Cons
- Attractive design – Oppo F9 Pro has a unique water drop notch design and with striking minimal bezel design.
- 4G network support – This phone can connect to several 4G bands that offers faster connection to the internet than 3G networks.
- Large display size – The 6.3 inch full HD has sharp contrast and it displays high quality images.
- Octa-core processor – The phone comes with an 8 core processing unit with speeds of up-to 2.0GHz for fast and smooth multitasking experience.
- Decent battery size – The phone’s 3400mAh battery can power it for a whole day on a single charge. Furthermore, it supports VOOC Flash Charging.
- Dual SIM – The phone comes with a SIM tray for two SIM cards. You can use both Safaricom and Airtel or Telkom on your phone.
- Dual rear camera – The F9 Pro packs a dual 16MP &2 MP rear camera that has enhanced effects like blur and depth perception.
- Supports VoLTE – This phone allows you to use 4G LTE network to make clear and quality voice calls.
- MicroSD support – The phone’s internal storage can be increased by up to 256GB via a memory card.
- Face Unlock – This is a security feature that allows you to quickly unlock your device by scanning the face.
- Huge internal storage – Oppo F9 pro has 128GB on-board storage that should be adequate storage for most users.
- 6GB RAM – This RAM facilitates the smooth running of apps when multitasking.
- 19:9 aspect ratio – This is a tall display with very little bezel area.
- Has 3.5mm jack – 3.5mm port allows you to connect to audio devices like headphones and speakers to listen to music.
- Wi-Fi support – This phone can connect to nearby Wi-Fi networks. The user can also create a Wi-Fi hotspot that other devices can connect to.
- Bluetooth support allows the device to connect to other Bluetooth enabled devices that are within its range. Bluetooth allows sharing of files and listening to music through Bluetooth audio devices.
- GPS enabled – Oppo F9 Pro can give you geographical information like names of places, distance and directions with the help of tools such as Google maps.
- The phone features a sealed battery. The battery cannot be easily removed when the phone becomes unresponsive.
Oppo F9 Pro Specifications
|Dimensions||156.7mm x 74mm x 8mm|
|Size||6.3 inch (89.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (400PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60|
|Processor||Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 256GB(dedicated slot)|
|Back||Dual: 16 Megapixels +2 Megapixels|
|Features||f/1.9, PDAF, Depth perception, LED flash, panorama, HDR & 1080p@30fps video recording|
|Features||f/2.0, 1080p, AI Powered|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB OTG|