Oppo R17 Pro was unveiled with the same 6.4 inch AMOLED display used in its standard version, the Oppo R17. Like the R17, the R17 Pro comes with 8GB of RAM with 128GB internal storage space. However, the Pro version features triple rear cameras with variable light aperture software, like the one used in Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 plus. This device has a more powerful processor than the R17. It is powered 2.2GHz 8-core processor (Snapdragon 710). The R17 phone runs on Android Oreo with ColorOS 5.2 on top. Its 3415mAh battery supports quick charging (VOOC Flash Charge technology). This webpage provides the price of Oppo R17 Pro in Kenya and its full specs.
The Key Features Of The R17 Pro
- 6.4 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2280 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa Core 2.2GHz processor, Snapdragon 710 chipset
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Triple: 12MP (f/1.5-2.4, dual pixel PDAF, OIS) + 20MP (f/2.6, AF) + ToF 3D stereo camera, Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama, 720p@240fps, 1080p@30fps & 2160p@60/120fps video recording
- Front camera: 25MP, f/2.0, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB 2.0, NFC
- Sensors: Face ID, fingerprint(under display), accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3415mAh battery
Oppo R17 Pro Price In Kenya
The price of the R17 Pro in Kenya is expected to start at KSh. 62,999. This smartphone is not available not yet available to buy in the country. We will update prices as soon as it is available.
Oppo R17 Pro Pros & Cons
- 6.4 inch AMOLED-based display – This is a pretty large display that gives a comfortable viewing experience. It displays bright images with sharp contrast (394PPI).
- Triple primary cameras – The cameras come with variable aperture software (f/1.5 & f/2.4) called Smart Aperture. This software enhances the quality of shots by changing aperture size depending on the light conditions.
- 20MP selfie camera – This is a powerful AI powered camera that comes with several image enhancing features (e.g the Super Night Mode).
- Dual SIM support – This phone allows the use of two SIM cards on dual stand-by. The user can take advantage of offers from different operators on the same phone.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity – The R17 Pro can connect to Wi-Fi networks with impressive speeds. The phone can also be used as Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 4G LTE network connectivity – The phone can connect to several 4G network bands for high speed data upload and download.
- 19:9 tall full-HD display – The near borderless display has a tiny notch that houses the selfie camera.
- Stunning body design – This phone ha a stylish body that is water and dust proof. Oppo R17 Pro is only 7.5mm thick.
- The R17 Pro has 8GB RAM – This is a big RAM that facilitates smooth running of apps.
- GPS enabled – GPS enables this device determine its position, time and other geographical information like topography and distance.
- Bluetooth v5.0 – This version of Bluetooth is better and faster than earlier versions.
- 128GB on-board storage – This is more than enough storage space for a majority of users.
- MicroSD card support – Storage can be expanded up to 256GB using the SIM 2 slot.
- 3.5mm jack – The phone still provides the 3.5mm port that is becoming rare in flagships.
- NFC connection – This allows convenient short-range wireless communication.
- Hybrid Slot – No dedicated slots for microSD and SIM 2. This prevents the two from being used simultaneously.
- Outdated microUSB port – Most high-end and mid-rangers in 2018 comes with newer version like USB 3.1 and USB Type-C.
- Non-removable battery – The phone has a completely sealed 3415mAh. Replacing it is difficult and requires some technical know-how.
Oppo R17 Pro Specifications
|Dimensions||157.5mm x 74.9mm x 7.5mm|
|SIM||Dual Hybrid SIM|
|Extras||IP67 dust & water resistant|
|Size||6.4 inch (86.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (394PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710|
|Processor||Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 256GB(hybrid slot)|
|Back||Tripple: 16 Megapixels + 20 Megapixels + TOF 3D stereo camera|
|Features||f/1.5-2.4, PDAF (12MP), f/1.7, AF (20MP), LED flash, HDR, panorama, 720p@240fps, 1080p@30fps & 2160p@60/120fps video recording|
|Features||f/2.0, HDR, 1080p@30fps, AI Powered|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB OTG|