Samsung Galaxy M10 is one of the new phones in the new Samsung’s M series line-up announced alongside the Samsung Galaxy M20 and the Samsung Galaxy M30. They are the first devices from Samsung to feature the notch display design. The M10 packs a 6.3 inch HD display with a water-drop shaped notch that houses the 5MP front camera. It has
The Key Features Of The Galaxy M10
- 6.3 inch display, 720 pixels x 1520 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.0 Oreo
- Hexa Core 2.0GHz Processor, Exynos 7872 Hexa chipset
- 2/3GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal storage, microSD card up to 512GB
- Back camera: Dual: 13MP (f/1.9, PDAF) + 5MP (f/2.2, depth sensor), LED flash, panorama, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Front camera: 5MP, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3400mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy M10 Price In Kenya
The price of the Galaxy M10 is expected to start at KSh. 12,999. Prices wil be updated as soon as it is available in the country.
|Where To Buy|
Pros & Cons
- Big display size – The 6.3-inch display renders HD images with a good level of brightness. You will enjoy reading, watching videos, browsing, and gaming on this display.
- Dual SIM support – You can use two SIM cards at the same time on this device. You can use your Safaricom SIM and Telkom/Airtel SIM to enjoy packages offered by the different networks.
- Supports 4G LTE – You will enjoy f
ast4G upload and download speeds.
- Has 3GB of RAM – You can multitask without experiencing lagging. A 2GB RAM variant is available at a lower cost.
- Has 32GB internal storage – This is sizeable internal storage that allows you to save lots of apps and their data.
- MicroSD card supported – You can expand storage space up to 512GB using a memory card.
- Wi-Fi enabled – The phone can connect to Wi-Fi networks. It can also be configured to become a Wi-Fi hotspot which other devices can use to access the internet.
- 3.5mm headphone jack – You can connect wired earpiece/headphones and other audio devices.
- Decent battery – The M10 is powered by a 3400mAh battery which can power it for a long time on a single charge.
- Has fingerprint scanner – The scanner is well placed at the back. It allows the
user unlockthe device quickly.
- Bluetooth connectivity – This feature lets the user connect the M10 wirelessly to other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- GPS enabled – This the user to get accurate information while exploring various places of interest. You can get direction, distances, best navigation routes and the traffic situation at different places.
- Decent cameras – The phone features dual rear camera
conisistingof a 13MP & 5MP lens. You can shoot 1080p@30fps videos using the rear camera. The selfie camera is 5MP and can also shoot 1080p@30fps videos.
- It is powered by Exynos 7872 Hexa – The chipset offers 6 Core processing units which
meansmore parallelism while multitasking.
- Elegant body design – The M10 features a tall display with thin bezel areas and tiny notch cutout that helps to create maximum screen area at the front. The body of the Samsung Galaxy M10 is only 7.7mm thick, something which further helps to make it an easy phone to handle and operate in one hand.
- Has FM radio receiver.
- No NFC connection.
- Does not support fast charging.
Full Phone Specifications
|2G||Yes, GSM 850/900/1800/1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G||Yes, HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100|
|4G||Yes, LTE band 1(2100)/3(1800)/5(850)/7(2600)/8(900)/20(800)/|
|Dimensions||155.6 x 75.6 x 7.7mm|
|Size||6.3 inch, (81.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||720 pixels x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio, (271PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Exynos 7872 Hexa|
|Processor||Hexa-core (4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A73)|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 512GB-dedicated slot|
|Back||Dual: 13 Megapixels + 5 Megapixels|
|Features||f/1.9, PDAF (13MP) + f/2.2, depth sensor (5MP), LED flash, panorama, HDR & 1080p@30fps video recording|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Music play time||-|