Samsung Galaxy M20 has the same body design as the Samsung Galaxy M10. It has a water-drop notch and features a 6.3 inch screen with 1080p resolution and 19.5 by 9 aspect ratio. This phone has a better chipset than the M10. It is available in 3GB & 4GB RAM variants. The M20 packs dual 13MP & 5MP rear cameras and can shoot 4K & full HD videos. It has an 8MP selfie camera placed on the tiny water-drop notch. The M20 is powered by a massive 5000mAh battery. On this page, you will discover the latest price of Samsung Galaxy M20 in Kenya and view its specifications.
The Key Features Of The Galaxy M20
- 6.3 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2340 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa Core 2.2GHz Processor, Exynos Octa chipset
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage, microSD card up to 512GB
- Back camera: Dual: 13MP (f/1.9, PDAF) + 5MP (f/2.2, depth sensor), LED flash, panorama, HDR, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: 8MP, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 5000mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy M20 Price In Kenya
Price of this phone in Kenya is expected to start at KSh. 18,499. Prices will be updated as soon as it is available.
|Where To Buy|
Samsung Galaxy M20 Pros & Cons
- Big FHD screen – The phone features a 6.3 inch display with 1080p resolution which offers bright images with high clarity. This screen offers good viewing experience.
- Dual SIM support – You can stay connected to two different networks on dual standby.
- 4G support with VoLTE.
- Huge battery size – This phone packs a 5000mAh battery which should easily go for more than a day on single charge.
- Good camera profile – This phone has dual rear cameras that allow the user take photos on portrait mode with Bokeh effect. It can also shoot 4K & full HD videos. The selfie shooter is 8MP and can shoot full HD videos as well.
- Has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 4GB of RAM – Big RAM means this phone will run smoothly whenever you are running several apps at the same time.
- 64GB internal storage space – A 32GB storage variant is a available at a lower cost.
- MicroSD card slot available – This phone has a slot that allows the user to expand storage up to 512GB via a memory card.
- Samsung Galaxy M20 is a GPS enabled smartphone.
- NFC connectivity – Enjoy secured wireless connection when making payments or sharing data with other devices.
- Wi-Fi enabled – This feature allows the phone detect and connect to Wi-Fi networks. You can also create a Wi-Fi hotspot for that other devices can use to access internet connection.
- Trendy body design – The tiny notch and thin bezels make the phone trendy and elegant.
- Bluetooth connectivity – You can connect to other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Has 3.5mm audio connector – You can connect your wired headphones or any other audio device via this port to listen to music
- Has FM radio receiver with RDS.
- No fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Specifications
|2G||Yes, GSM 850/900/1800/1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G||Yes, HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100|
|4G||Yes, LTE band 1(2100)/3(1800)/5(850)/7(2600)/8(900)/20(800)/38(2600)/40(2300)/41(2500)|
|Dimensions||156.4mm x 74.5mm x 8.8mm|
|Size||6.3 inch, (83.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 pixels x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect, (409PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 512GB-dedicated slot|
|Back||Dual: 13 Megapixels + 5 Megapixels|
|Features||f/1.9, PDAF (13MP) + f/2.2, depth sensor (5MP), LED flash, panorama, HDR, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30fps video recording|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Radio||Yes, with recording & RDS|
|Music play time||-|