*unofficial preliminary specifications* Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is the successor of the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and a superior version of the Samsung Galaxy S10. The smartphone comes with a completely new and revamped body design that includes a big 6.4 inch display with a fingerprint scanner underneath it. The S10 Plus has 3 lenses arranged horizontally at the back, and a dual selfie camera housed in the wide punch-hole placed at the top right corner within the display. This phone runs on Android Pie and has a 4100mAh battery that supports fast wireless charging. It is powered by Exynos 9820 Octa chipset paired with 6GB or 8GB or 12GB of RAM space. The base model comes with 128GB on-board storage, while the high-end model has 1TB internal storage space. This web-page provides the price of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus in Kenya and its specifications.
The Key Features Of The Samsung S10 Plus
- 6.4 inch display, 1440 pixels x 3040 pixels , 19:9 aspect
- OS: Android v9.0 Pie
- Octa Core 2.8GHz Processor, Exynos 9820 Octa chipset
- 6/8/12GB RAM
- 128/512/1000GB internal storage, microSD card up to 512GB
- Back camera: Triple: 12MP (f/1.5-2.4, 26mm-wide, Dual-Pixel PDAF, OIS) + 12MP (f/2.4, 52mm-telephoto, AF, OIS, 2X optical zoom) + 16 (f/2.2, 12mm-ultrawide), LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps & 720p@960fps video recording
- Front camera: Dual: 10MP (f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF), 8MP (f/2.2, depth sensor), Dual video call, Auto-HDR, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM radio, USB 3.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint(under display), accelerometer, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2, gyroscope
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 4100mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Price In Kenya
Price of this smartphone in Kenya is expected to start at KSh. 115,000. Prices will be updated as soon as it is available in the country.
|Where To Buy|
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Pros & Cons
- Big 1440p screen – The 6.4 inch Super AMOLED display has quad HD resolution. This display obviously displays great image quality because of its high pixel density. It is perfect for streaming videos online, gaming and general browsing.
- 4G network support– 4G is the next generation network technology that is better and faster internet connection than 3G.
- Dual SIM support – This device allows you to use two different SIMs in your phone at the same time.
- Elegant body design – The device has a punch-hole at the front instead of a notch. The display is tall and covers most of the front area.
- IP68 rated – The phone is water resistant and dust proof. It cannot be easily damaged by water or dust particles.
- Massive on-board storage space – The S10 Plus has 1TB internal storage space. 512GB & 128GB variants are also available at lower prices.
- 12GB of RAM – You can run multiple apps at the same time and not experience any lagging problems.
- MicroSD card supported – This phone comes with a hybrid slot can accommodate microSD cards with additional space of up to 512GB.
- Wi-Fi enabled – The feature allows the device detect and connect to Wi-Fi networks within its range. The S9 Plus can also be used to create a Wi-FI hospot that other devices can use to access the internet.
- Impressive cameras – Samsung S9 Plus phone packs a total of 5 cameras. The 3 cameras at the back can shoot 4K videos. The dual selfie cameras can record 4K videos as well.
- Has a fast fingerprint scanner – The fingerprint has been moved from the back and is placed under the display.
- Big battery pack – The S10 Plus comes with a 4100mAh battery. It supports fast charging technology.
- Reverse wireless charging – The device can act as a power bank. It can be used to recharge other devices wirelessly.
- Powered by Exynos 9820 SoC – This is a powerful flagship grade chipset.
- Operated by Android Pie – This OS version comes with new features that enhance user experience.
- GPS enabled – The GPS receiver lets the user access accurate geographical data while exploring different places of interest.
- Bluetooth connectivity – Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus can connect to other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Has 3.5mm audio connector – This is one of the very few flagship that still have the 3.5mm jack.
- NFC connectivity – The feature allows secure wireless connection to other devices.
- Has FM radio receiver.
- Hybrid slot for microSD card and SIM 2.
- Quite expensive
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Specifications
|2G||Yes - GSM 850/900/1800/900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G||Yes - HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100|
|4G||Yes - LTE band|
|Dimensions||157.6mm x 74.1mm x 7.8mm|
|Body Material||Aluminum frame, Front/back glass(Gorilla Glass 9)|
|SIM||Nano SIM, single SIM or Dual Hybrid|
|Extras||-IP68 certified for dust & water proof-up to 1.5m for 30minutes|
|Size||6.4 inch (87.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1440 pixels x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio, (526PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|Operating System||Android v9.0 Pie|
|Chipset||Exynos 9820 Octa|
|Processor||Octa-core (2x2.7 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.3 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 512GB(hybrid slot)|
|Back||Triple: 12 Megapixels + 12 Megapixels +16 Megapixels|
|Features||12MP (f/1.5-2.4, 26mm-wide, Dual-Pixel PDAF, OIS), 12MP (f/2.4, 52mm-telephoto, AF, OIS, 2X optical zoom) 16 (f/2.2, 12mm-ultrawide), LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps & 20p@960fps video recording|
|Front||Dual: 10 Megapixels + 8 Megapixels|
|Features||10MP (f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF), 8MP (f/2.2, depth sensor), Dual video call, Auto-HDR, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30fps|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|