*unofficial preliminary specifications* Samsung Galaxy S10 is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy S9. As expected, it comes with a better specs profile and an upgraded look. The Galaxy S10 features a big 6.1 inch Dynamic AMOLED display with quad HD resolution. It has punch-hole camera at the front (like the Samsung Galaxy A8s) and a triple rear camera set-up. The selfie camera is 10MP. Other highlights of this phone include an under display fingerprint scanner, IP68 certified body and 4G network connectivity. It is also operated by Android Pie and has Samsung’s Exynos 9820 Octa chipset. The S10 comes with a 3400mAh battery and is available has 8GB RAM space with 128GB or 512GB on-board stoage space. On this page, you will discover the price of Samsung Galaxy S10 in Kenya as well as view its specifications.
The Key Features Of The Samsung S10
- 6.1 inch display, 1440 pixels x 3040 pixels, 19:9 aspect
- OS: Android v9.0 Pie
- Octa Core 2.7GHz Processor, Exynos 9820 Octa chipset
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/512GB internal storage, microSD card up to 512GB
- Back camera: Triple: 12MP (f/1.5-2.4, 26mm-wide, Dual-Pixel PDAF, OIS) + 12MP (f/2.4, 52mm-telephoto, AF, OIS, 2X optical zoom) + 16 (f/2.2, 12mm-ultrawide), LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps & 20p@960fps video recording
- Front camera: 10MP, f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF, Dual video call, Auto-HDR, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM radio, USB 3.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint(under display), accelerometer, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2, gyroscope
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3400mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy S10 Price In Kenya
Price of this smartphone in Kenya is expected to start at KSh. 103,000. Prices will be updated as soon as it is available in the country.
|Where To Buy|
Samsung Galaxy S10 Pros & Cons
- Big display size – The 6.1 inch quad HD AMOLED panel gives high quality images with superb brightness. With this phone, you will always enjoy watching your videos watching, gaming and any other activity that requires some on-screen time.
- 4G support – You will enjoy super fast connections to the internet with the S10. 4G is faster than 3G or 2G.
- Twin SIM support – The device can accommodate 2 SIM cards at the same time on dual standby.
- Huge RAM – This device comes with 8GB of RAM. With this smartphone, you can expect to multi task without any issues.
- Has flagship grade SoC – The Exynos 9820 Octa is the Samsung’s flagship chipset. It is the most powerful chipset made by the Korean company by the time this phone was released. It is also power efficient.
- Huge internal storage space – The S10 device comes with a 512GB on-board storage space. A 128GB internal storage variant is also available.
- MicroSD card slot – The slot can accommodate microSD cards with a maximum space of 512GB.
- GPS support.
- Decent battery capacity with fast charging support – This unit is powered by 3400mAh battery that supports fast charging.
- Wireless charging support.
- Elegant body design – This phone has a tall display with punch-hole camera that eliminates the need for what some people regard as the “ugly notch’. The aluminum frame and Gorilla Glass 6 panels make it look premium.
- Quality camera module – Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with an impressive camera profile that makes it one of the best camera phones that money can buy in 2019. The rear camera can shoot 4K videos while the 10MP selfie camera can shoot 2160p videos.
- Runs on Android Pie – This is the latest version of Android that comes with new and improved features.
- Has fingerprint sensor – The scanner is placed underneath the display and can easily be reached whenever you want to unlock the device.
- NFC connectivity – The feature facilitates secured wireless connection at close range. It can be used to share files and make instant payments.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Wi-Fi enabled – You can create a Wi-Fi hotspot that other devices can use to connect to the internet. This phone can also connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Has 3.5mm headphone jack – This flagship still comes with the 3.5mm audio connector that you can always use to listen to music or any other audio file.
- Water & dust resistant – The device can’t be damaged easily by water or be clogged by dust particles. The body is IP68 rated for water and dust resistance.
- Reverse wireless charging – This technology lets you recharge other devices wirelessly by using the S10 as a power bank.
- Has FM radio receiver.
- Hybrid slot – You have to choose between having the microSD card or SIM 2. You can’t use both at the same time.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Specifications
|2G||Yes - GSM 850/900/1800/900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G||Yes - HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100|
|4G||Yes - LTE band|
|Dimensions||149.9mm x 70.4mm x 7.8mm|
|Body Material||Aluminum frame, Front/back glass(Gorilla Glass 9)|
|SIM||Nano SIM, single SIM or Dual Hybrid|
|Extras||-IP68 certified for dust & water proof-up to 1.5m for 30minutes|
|Size||6.1 inch (88.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1440 pixels x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio , (550PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|Operating System||Android v9.0 Pie|
|Chipset||Exynos 9820 Octa|
|Processor||Octa-core (2x2.7 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.3 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 512GB(hybrid slot)|
|Back||Triple: 12 Megapixels + 12 Megapixels +16 Megapixels|
|Features||12MP (f/1.5-2.4, 26mm-wide, Dual-Pixel PDAF, OIS), 12MP (f/2.4, 52mm-telephoto, AF, OIS, 2X optical zoom) 16 (f/2.2, 12mm-ultrawide), LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps & 20p@960fps video recording|
|Features||10MP, f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF, Dual video call, Auto-HDR, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30fps|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|