Samsung Galaxy S10e is a cheaper version of the Samsung Galaxy S10 & Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. It features a 5.8 inch Super AMOLED screen with FullHD resolution. The S10e comes with 6GB of RAM and is powered by Exynos 9820 Octa chipset. Samsung S10e has dual 12MP & 16MP rear cameras. It has the same elegant body design with a punch-hole cut-out that houses its 8MP selfie camera. The phone’s fingerprint scanner is underneath the display. Samsung S10e runs on Android Pie and is powered by a 3000mAh battery. Like its superior brothers, it supports reverse wireless charging technology. This web-page provides the price of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite in Kenya and its full specifications.
The Key Features Of The S10e
- 5.8 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2280 pixels, 19:9 aspect
- OS: Android v9.0 Pie
- Octa Core 2.7GHz Processor, Exynos 9820 Octa chipset
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/256GB internal storage, microSD card up to 512GB
- Back camera: Dual: 12MP (f/1.5-2.4, 26mm-wide, Dual-Pixel PDAF, OIS) + 16MP (f/2.2, 12mm-ultrawide), LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps & 720p@960fps video recording
- Front camera: 10MP, f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF, Auto-HDR, Dual video call, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM radio, USB 3.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint(side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2, gyroscope
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3100mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy S10e Price In Kenya
Samsung Galaxy S10e Pros & Cons
- Big Full-HD screen – The 5.8 inch display is great for browsing, gaming and watching video. You should expect good image production and brightness because of its 1080p resolution and the vibrant AMOLED panel.
- Dual SIM slot – This device can accommodate two SIM cards at the same time on dual standby mode.
- 6/8GB of RAM – Applications should run smoothly on the Galaxy S10 Lite. This is phone that you can multitask on without experiencing any lagging.
- Huge internal storage space – The device comes with 128GB or 256GB internal space.
- MicroSD card supported – This slot allows the user expand storage space up to 512GB. If you happen to fill up the internal storage space, all you need to do is get a memory card.
- 4G network support – This device can access 4G networks in Kenya. 4G is fast and more reliable than 3G and 2G.
- Quality camera phone – The S10e comes with powerful cameras that make it a very good choice for anyone looking for a nice camera phone. It has dual rear cameras with variable aperture & can shoot 2160p (4K) videos. The selfie camera can also shoot 2160p videos.
- Has Fingerprint sensor – This scanner is placed on the side. The user can easily reach it whenever he/she wants to unlock the phone.
- Stunning body design – This phone has the same body design as the S10 & S10 Plus. It has the innovative punch-hole cutout. The S10e has a tall body with aluminum frame and glass panels.
- Has IP68 certification- This means the phone cannot be easily damaged by water or clogged by dust.
- Decent battery – The S10 Lite is powered by a 3000mAh battery which can be recharged by fast wireless technology. It also comes with a fast charging adapter.
- Has reverse wireless charging – The S10e can be used as power bank. You can use it to recharge other devices wirelessly.
- GPS enabled – You can explore or navigate through various places of interest with the help of your phone.
- Wi-Fi enabled – This phone can connect to Wi-Fi networks that are within its range. You can also create a Wi-Fi hotspot to share the phone’s connection to the internet with other devices.
- Has headphone jack connector – The 3.5mm jack allows you to connect your wired headphones or any other audio devices to your smartphone.
- Bluetooth v5.0 connection – Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite can connect wirelessly to other Bluetooth enabled devices to share files, internet connection, audio signals etc.
- NFC – This allows fast secure connections. You can make instant payments via NFC. Your phone can turn into an e-wallet.
- SIM 2 & microSD card share the same slot – You can’t use both of them simultaneously.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Specifications
|2G||Yes - GSM 850/900/1800/900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G||Yes - HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100|
|4G||Yes - LTE band|
|Dimensions||142.2mm x 69.9mm x 7.9mm|
|Body Material||Aluminum frame, Front/back glass(Gorilla Glass 5)|
|SIM||Nano SIM, single SIM or Dual Hybrid|
|Extras||IP68 certified for dust & water proof-up to 1.5m for 30minutes|
|Size||5.8 inch (83.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 pixels x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio, (438PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|Operating System||Android v9.0 Pie|
|Chipset||Exynos 9820 Octa|
|Processor||Octa-core (2x2.8 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x*.* GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x*.* GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 512GB (hybrid slot)|
|Back||Dual: 12 Megapixels + 16 Megapixels|
|Features||12MP (f/1.5-2.4, 26mm-wide, Dual-Pixel PDAF, OIS), 16MP (f/2.2, 12mm-ultrawide), LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps & 720p@960fps video recording|
|Features||f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF, Auto-HDR, Dual video call, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30fps|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|