Updated On by
Samsung Galaxy S10e is a cheaper version of the Samsung Galaxy S10 & Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. It features a 5.8 inch Super AMOLED screen with FullHD resolution. The S10e comes with 6GB of RAM and is powered by Exynos 9820 Octa chipset. Samsung S10e has dual 12MP & 16MP rear cameras. It has the same elegant body design with a punch-hole cut-out that houses its 8MP selfie camera. The phone’s fingerprint scanner is underneath the display. Samsung S10e runs on Android Pie and is powered by a 3000mAh battery. Like its superior brothers, it supports reverse wireless charging technology. This smartphone is available in several colors including Prism Blue, Prism Green, Prism Black, Prism White, Flamingo Pink and Canary Yellow.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Price In Kenya
The Key Features Of The S10e
- 5.8 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2280 pixels, 19:9 aspect
- OS: Android v9.0 Pie
- Octa Core 2.7GHz Processor, Exynos 9820 Octa chipset
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/256GB internal storage, microSD card up to 512GB
- Back camera: Dual: 12MP (f/1.5-2.4, 26mm-wide, Dual-Pixel PDAF, OIS) + 16MP (f/2.2, 12mm-ultrawide), LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps & 720p@960fps video recording
- Front camera: 10MP, f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF, Auto-HDR, Dual video call, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM radio, USB 3.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint(side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2, gyroscope
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3100mAh battery
Pros & Cons
- Big Full-HD screen – The 5.8 inch display is great for browsing, gaming and watching video. You should expect good image production and brightness because of its 1080p resolution and the vibrant AMOLED panel.
- Dual SIM slot – This device can accommodate two SIM cards at the same time on dual standby mode.
- 6/8GB of RAM – Applications should run smoothly on the Galaxy S10 Lite. This is phone that you can multitask on without experiencing any lagging.
- Huge internal storage space – The device comes with 128GB or 256GB internal space.
- MicroSD card supported – This slot allows the user expand storage space up to 512GB. If you happen to fill up the internal storage space, all you need to do is get a memory card.
- 4G network support – This device can access 4G networks in Kenya. 4G is fast and more reliable than 3G and 2G.
- Quality camera phone – The S10e comes with powerful cameras that make it a very good choice for anyone looking for a nice camera phone. It has dual rear cameras with variable aperture & can shoot 2160p (4K) videos. The selfie camera can also shoot 2160p videos.
- Has Fingerprint sensor – This scanner is placed on the side. The user can easily reach it whenever he/she wants to unlock the phone.
- Stunning body design – This phone has the same body design as the S10 & S10 Plus. It has the innovative punch-hole cutout. The S10e has a tall body with aluminum frame and glass panels.
- Has IP68 certification- This means the phone cannot be easily damaged by water or clogged by dust.
- Decent battery – The S10 Lite is powered by a 3000mAh battery which can be recharged by fast wireless technology. It also comes with a fast charging adapter.
- Has reverse wireless charging – The S10e can be used as power bank. You can use it to recharge other devices wirelessly.
- GPS enabled – You can explore or navigate through various places of interest with the help of your phone.
- Wi-Fi enabled – This phone can connect to Wi-Fi networks that are within its range. You can also create a Wi-Fi hotspot to share the phone’s connection to the internet with other devices.
- Has headphone jack connector – The 3.5mm jack allows you to connect your wired headphones or any other audio devices to your smartphone.
- Bluetooth v5.0 connection – Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite can connect wirelessly to other Bluetooth enabled devices to share files, internet connection, audio signals etc.
- NFC – This allows fast secure connections. You can make instant payments via NFC. Your phone can turn into an e-wallet.
- SIM 2 & microSD card share the same slot – You can’t use both of them simultaneously.
Full Phone Specifications
|2G||Yes - GSM 850/900/1800/900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G||Yes - HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100|
|4G||Yes - LTE band|
|Dimensions||142.2mm x 69.9mm x 7.9mm|
|Body Material||Aluminum frame, Front/back glass(Gorilla Glass 5)|
|SIM||Nano SIM, single SIM or Dual Hybrid|
|Extras||IP68 certified for dust & water proof-up to 1.5m for 30minutes|
|Size||5.8 inch (83.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 pixels x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio, (438PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|Operating System||Android v9.0 Pie|
|Chipset||Exynos 9820 Octa|
|Processor||Octa-core (2x2.8 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x*.* GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x*.* GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 512GB (hybrid slot)|
|Back||Dual: 12 Megapixels + 16 Megapixels|
|Features||12MP (f/1.5-2.4, 26mm-wide, Dual-Pixel PDAF, OIS), 16MP (f/2.2, 12mm-ultrawide), LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps & 720p@960fps video recording|
|Features||f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF, Auto-HDR, Dual video call, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30fps|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|