Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is a phablet featuring a 6.9 inch display with full HD resolution. This large display device is powered by a hefty 5500mAh battery. It comes in 4GB & 6GB variants that are accompanied by 64GB & 128GB on-board storage respectively. In the camera department, the Max 3 has dual 12MP and 5MP lenses on the rear while the selfie shooter is 8MP (with f/2.0 aperture). On this page, you will find the price of Xiaomi Mi Max 3 in Kenya and everything you need to know.
The Key Features Of The Mi Max 3
- 6.9 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2160 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa Core processor, Snapdragon 636 chipset
- 4/6GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual: 12MP (f/1.9, dual pixel PDAF) & 5MP (depth sensor), LED flash, geo-tagging, panorama, touch focus, face detection, HDR, gyro-EIS, 2160p@30fps, 720p/1080p@30fps & 720p@120fps
- Front camera: 8MP, f/2.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, IR port, FM radio, USB Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 5500mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Price In Kenya
The price of the Mi Max 3 in Kenya is expected to start at KSh. 25,999. It is not yet available in the country. Its price will be updated as soon as it is available in the country.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Pros & Cons
- Massive display – The phablet’s comes with a 6.9 inch display offering FHD viewing experience. You will always have a pleasant experience when watching movies and viewing photos.
- Huge 5500mAh battery that can adequately power the large display for a long time.
- Premium design – This phablet is 8mm thick and has a tall display with minimal bezel area.
- Dual SIM – The Mix Max 3 supports Dual SIM. The user can have two different SIM cards in the phone (dual stand-by).
- 4G LTE network connectivity – both SIM card slots can connect to 4G networks in Kenya for faster internet connectivity.
- Hi-resolution display with sharp contrast – the 1080p display with 350PPI density has sharp contrast.
- Quality camera profile consisting of dual 12MP & 5MP rear cameras and an 8MP front facing shooter.
- 4/6GB RAM – The Max 3 has 3GB & 4GB RAM variants. Both have adequate RAM for smooth running of apps. This phone can intensive apps such as 3D games.
- Huge 64/128GB on-board storage – This smartphone is available in 64GB & 128GB internal storage options.
- The Max 3 has a fingerprint scanner at the back. This allows quick access to the phone.
- MicroSD card slot – This slot allows storage expansion up to 256GB.
- Infrared port – The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 comes with an infrared port that allows the exchange of files between two devices wirelessly.
- Bluetooth support – Bluetooth version 5.0 allows even faster sharing of files compared to earlier Bluetooth versions.
- Wi-Fi connectivity – The user can create a Wi-Fi hotspot using this phone. The phone can also connect to nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- GPS – This allows the user of this phone to get direction, places, distances with the help of apps like Google maps.
- 3.5mm headphone jack – The phone still comes with the 3.5mm jack which has been omitted in many flagships.
- Heavy smartphones (221grams) – This is a pretty heavy smartphone by the current standards, something which is largely attributed to its size.
- Non-removable battery – The 5500mAh battery is completely sealed inside the phone. This makes it difficult to replace it.
- Hybrid SIM & microSD card slot – This means that the user cannot use SIM 2 and a microSD card at the same time.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Specifications
|Dimensions||176.2mm x 87.4mm x 8mm|
|Body Material||front glass, aluminum body|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual SIM|
|Size||6.9 inches, (79.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCDcapacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 pixels x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio, (350PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 256GB(uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Back||Dual: 12 Megapixels + 5 Megapixels|
|Features||f/1.9, dual pixel PDAF(12MP), depth sensor(5MP), LED flash, HDR, touch focus, face detection, panorama, gyro-EIS, 2160p@30fps, 720p/1080p@30fps & 720p@120fps video recording|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, DLNA|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE,|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|