Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is the latest flagship from Xiaomi with mind boggling specs. This phone can connect to 5G networks. This phone has futuristic design that is similar to that of the Huawei Honor Magic 2. The Mi MIx 3 has a big 6.39 inch Super AMOLED display with FHD resolution. This phone has almost 100% screen-to-body ratio. Xiaomi was able to achieve this by creating a mechanical slide (not motorized like the one on the Oppo Find X). The dual 24MP + 2MP selfie cameras are exposed by sliding down the display. This phone has hi-res dual 12MP rear cameras. Mi Mix 3 runs on Android Pie and is powered by the familiar Snapdragon 845 SoC. This phone has beefy 10GB of RAM, just like the company’s latest gaming unit, the Black Shark Helo. The base model has 6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mix 3 comes with a 3200mAh battery supporting Quick Charge 4.0+ technology. This web-page provides the price of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 in Kenya and its specifications.
The Key Features Of Mi Mix 3
- 6.39 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2340 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v9.0 Pie
- Octa Core 2.8GHz Processor, Snapdragon 845 chipset
- 6/8/10GB RAM
- 128/256/512GB internal storage, MicroSD card not supported
- Back camera: Dual: 12MP (wide, f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF, 4-axis OIS) + 12MP (telephoto), LED flash, panorama, HDR, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps & 1080p@960fps video recording
- Front camera: Dual slide-up: 24MP + 2MP (depth sensor), HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear), accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyro
- 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G networks
- 3200mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Price In Kenya
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6GB 128GB|
*Delivery Fees May Apply*
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Pros & Cons
- Big display – The 6.39 inch panel has FHD resolution and utilizes Super AMOLED technology. This is a quality display with good brightness.
- Elegant body design – This phone is notch-less and bezel-less. It has a mechanical slide that houses the front camera. It is one of the phones with the highest display-to-body ratio.
- Dual SIM support – The handset lets the user use two different SIM cards at the same time.
- Supports 4G & 5G network- The phone can connect to 4G networks in Kenya offered by Safaricom and Telkom. It can also connect to 5G which is 1000x faster than 4G.
- Massive 10GB RAM – This means you can easily run multiple apps without any lagging problems. You can run high-end apps like 3D games without any problems. This device has variants with 6GB & 8GB of RAM.
- Huge 512GB on-board storage – This phone also has 128GB & 256GB internal storage variants that have a lower price tag.
- Fast charging battery – The phone’s battery can be recharged fast thanks to Quick Charge 4.0+. You can fully recharge the phone within a very short period of time.
- Wireless charging phone – The user can refill this phone’s battery using a wireless charging pad that is included in the package.
- Quality cameras – The device comes with four camera lenses. The dual 12MP rear cameras can shoot 4K videos and have up to 2 times zooming power. The dual selfie cameras can shoot FHD videos.
- NFC support – You can use this to share files as well as make secure payments.
- GPS enabled – With this phone, you can get accurate, real time geographical information when exploring various places of interest.
- Snapdragon 845 SoC – This is a powerful flagship grade chipset.
- Bluetooth enabled – The phone can connect to other Bluetooth enabled devices. Through these connections, you can share files, share your smartphone’s internet connection as well listen to music via Bluetooth headsets.
- Runs on Android 9.0 – This is the latest version of Android that comes with improved security features, is more energy efficient and offers better user experience.
- Has a fingerprint scanner – The rear mounted scanner lets you unlock Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 instantly.
- Wi-Fi support – You can connect to Wi-Fi networks as well as create a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- No FM radio
- No 3.5mm headphone port – But a 3.5mm headphone jack doddle is included in the package.
- Non-removable battery.
- Smallish 3200mAh battery.
- Not water & dust proof build due to the mechanical slide design.
- No microSD card slot.
- It weighs 218grams which puts it heavy side.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Specifications
|5G||Yes (In certain markets only)|
|Dimensions||157.9mm x 74.7mm x 8.5mm|
|Body Material||Front glass, aluminum frame & ceramic back|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|Size||6.39 inches, (85.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 pixels x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio , (403PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Operating System||Android v9.0 Pie|
|Processor||Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)|
|Micro SD Slot||Not supported|
|Back||Dual: 12 Megapixels + 12 Megapixels|
|Features||wide, f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF, 4-axis OIS (12MP), + telephoto (12MP), LED flash, panorama, HDR, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps & 1080p@960fps video recording|
|Front||Dual Slide-up: 24 Megapixels + 2 Megapixels|
|Features||Depth sensor (2MP), HDR, 1080p@30fps|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|